Monday 2 September 2013

Hayley broke my glasses

Natalie: "Mummy, Hayley broke my glasses!"
Me: "What?!"
Natalie: "Hayley, you need to say sorry to my glasses"
Hayley "Sorry glasses"

At least they're cute, right?

And so what was planned for a quiet day at home turned in to a trip to the optometrist (luckily the glasses were covered under warranty) and then I thought we might as well get Natalie new shoes she needed and a few other things. Would you believe that the girls who will go many hours at home without  using the toilet needed/wanted to, but in any case insisted that we must, go to the toilet 3 time during the two hours we were out. Patience.

Life with kids sure can be interesting and sometimes it's hard to keep up with them... but I wouldn't trade it for the world. My girls are so affectionate, to me and Jonathan and to each other and you can't help but feel the love. Even when they're being a bit mischievous... it's hard to be upset when there is that level of cuteness! Meanwhile poor Natalie will be looking a little cross-eyed for a few days until the glasses come in, but I reckon the new ones are super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment