Saturday 8 December 2012

Most important relationship

Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012? 
How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?


I have a problem with this question: I believe that my most important relationships can and will last forever.
Having said that, I guess you can assume where I'm going with this.

I love my little family so much <3 They are all so wonderful and I do my best everyday to nurture my relationship with them. Obviously that began before this year though.

So if I'm talking new relationships... I made a few friends this year who have been a great blessing to me and I hope to continue showing them how much I appreciate all that they are to me. <3 I hope they know who they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment